Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Still Kickin'

Hello, Blog! 

Have you missed me as much as I have missed you?  Happy to say that 1) reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated and 2) the ride is still on.  (I need to do a countdown to September 15th... it's getting closer -- yikes!)

I was traveling the past week and fully intended to blog from the road but got side-tracked by an unfortunate and untimely case of dehydration and esophagitis and subsequent hospitalization.  More on that later, but for now I will say that I am way spoiled by the speedy medical attention here in rural Wyoming.  The San Francisco ER took hoooouuuuurrrrrrs, though the wait was mitigated by the wonderful care of a sweet and funny nurse named Fe.

At any rate, I am back and rarin' to go.  Heading to Milwaukee (again!) for a wedding and of course, to hold my baby niece as much as my sister will let me (if I can wrangle her away from my husband and daughter, who are as doting as I am!)  Adam and Aislynn are already there, and my lovely husband is going to have my old Trek, which has been in Milwaukee since LAST summer, tuned up and ready for me.  It will probably be a nice break from the sleeker but decidedly less comfortable Fuji.

So... more on all of this sooner than later. 

Nite, Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment